Here we introduce our organization and other Japanese Abolitionist organizations, English translations of their materials, and English translations of Japanese newspaper articles.
- Seiya Morita, ‘The Sovereignty Principle of the Japanese Constitution and the “Comfort Women” Issue: On the Ruling of the Seoul Central District Court on January 8, 2021’ (21 September 2021)
- Yoshiko Hayashi, ‘Justifying sexual violence and purge against female politicians: the plebiscite in Gunma prefecture’s town of Kusatsu’ (27 August 2021)
- Caroline Norma, ‘The Geisha-effect: Western Capitalisation on Japanese Commercial Sexual Exploitation’ (23 May 2021)
- Caroline Norma, ‘Australia and South Korea: a country promoting sex exploitation and a country combating it’ (8 August 2020)
- Women’s Union (Frauen Union) of Germany’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU) demands introducing the Nordic Model to Germany! (15 July 2020)